Scenic Dublin bay & Glen’s of Wicklow tour
Struggling to choose between a city tour or an Irish countryside tour? Well struggle no more because you can have both on the Scenic Dublin Bay & Glens of Wicklow tour.
Working our way from Dublin city out via the winding coast road we will pass through some of the most prestigious postal codes in Ireland and gradually climb up to a vantage point over beautiful Dublin Bay with its peaceful suburban villages and relaxed pace of life.
Passing by Manderley castle, the magnificent home of international music icon Enya, we turn our attention inland towards the green green glens of beautiful County Wicklow with its infinite shades of green and beautiful farmland vista.
The Slazenger family residence of magnificent Powerscourt House & gardens, the ancient monastic site of St. Kevin at Glendalough with its beautiful lakes and the Guinness lake at luggala are all part of our journey as we wind our way through rural paradise.
Delicious lunch at the world famous Jonnie Fox’s pub in the Dublin mountains is highly recommended and maybe a glass of the local Wicklow wolf beer!
Plenty of Irish history, Irish music & fun throughout.
Hope to see you in Ireland soon,
ChaperoneVIP Private Tours.
Duration: Day Tour
Mobile Ticket Accepted
Low Price Guarantee
Details & Itinerary
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked up
See Important Information for details
Scenic Dublin Bay & Glens of Wicklow Tour itinerary
- Georgian Dublin – See the famously colourful and elegant Georgian townhouses.
- Aviva Stadium – Pass by the beautifully designed home of Irish soccer & rugby.
- Coastal Drive – We hug Dublin bay and enjoy famous landmarks such as the Poolbeg stacks and 200 year old Martello tower.
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour – 1916 revolution & maritime history with a bit of seal spotting!
- Dublin Riviera – As we climb in elevation, we pass Dublin mansions overlooking beautiful Dublin bay from a peak.
- Killiney Hill park – For active guests we can take a strenuous walk up to a height where we find the Pyramid of Dublin at 500 feet.
- Manderley Castle – we pass by the historical 1840 home of Irish music legend Enya.
- Powerscourt house & Gardens – Epic for nature lovers, these Slazenger family gardens and collection of statues are quite breath taking.
- Glencree German Cemetery – Tranquil resting place of German forces washed up onto Irish soil during the World wars and an international centre for reconciliation.
- Glendalough – Monastic site of St. Kevin with an incredible old round tower and ruins along with rugged beauty of the upper lake.
- Guinness lake – Owned by the Guinness estate, this private lake, Lough Tay, resembles a pint of the black stuff.
- Jonnie Fox’s – World famous Irish pub established back in 1798 and one of Irelands highest pubs with a fantastic museum attached.
|1: The Spire, O’Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
2: Oscar Wilde Statue, 12 Merrion Square N, Dublin 4, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at any one Dublin city centre hotel or at Dublin airport, Dublin Port. (Airport collection’s may incur an additional fee due to delays)
Returns to original departure point or accommodation if picked up at airport/port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child car seats available too at no additional fee
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.